Well I see that my last blog was about my floor moving which was this year but earlier and as I know it's been a long time since I wrote anything. So for an update, I moved from Floor 23 to Floor 9, and for the most part I like it. I don't know if anyone knows this but the update of the construction by my work is well under way and it's amazing how fast things go. Just a year ago they were tearing down the old mall and now the new mall area is like 60 % done. They still have lots to do but it's coming along fast. Also, In my first blog ever on this page I mention that I saw Twilight and now recently I saw New Moon. One of the bad things that has happen since my last blog is that my husband lost his job. It has been hard and we can't wait till he gets another job, but in the meantime things are going okay. I went to Timpanogos Cave and made it all the way and back down fine. It was with my young womens and young men group and it was a lot of fun. I recently have been released from that calling and it's weird not to be in the calling anymore since I had that calling for like 4 years. Girls camp was fun, we also had a family reunion that I was dead tired because I came back from camp and while I was at camp I had very little sleep.
I would go to bed like at 2 in the morning and woke up at 6 Am. Also if anyone knows me I don't sleep well when their is noise and lets just say that I am glad I live in a house because it's quiet in a house and not outside really. So I probably got 2 hours of sleep if I was lucky or maybe even tree hours. I am glad that I don't have to go to girls camp but I will also miss it. I love my girls from when I was a leader and will miss seeing them on Tuesdays every week. Also doing lots of fun activities that me and my partner had for them. I have been really busy at work trying to get vendors cleaned and will be doing overtime this month. It will be a very long month and hopefully that I can get what I need to acomplish done.
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment